A mammogram is an important step in taking care of yourself. The American Cancer Society recommends women age 40 and over get a mammogram every year, along with a breast exam by a doctor or nurse. And all women, no matter their age, need to let their doctor know about any changes to their breasts. Whether you’re a mammogram newbie or a veteran, the Silver Cross for Women’s Health in New Lenox,IL is making it even easier to get this important screening.
- No Order? No Problem! For your convenience, you no longer need an order from your primary care physician for your annual screening mammogram at Silver Cross. However, if you have noticed a change in your breasts or have a history of lumps or cancer, you will need to contact your physician before scheduling your mammogram. Your doctor may request specific breast images.
- Discounts at Local Businesses. It matters to Silver Cross that you take care of yourself, therefore they reward women who get their annual mammogram with valuable discounts at over 100 local businesses through their free I Matter™ program. Not a member? Sign-up today for free.
- Just $100. That’s right. For women with high deductibles/co-pays or no insurance, Silver Cross offers this special discounted price for those who call during the month of May to schedule a screening mammogram appointment. Cash, check or credit card will be accepted at the time of your screening. Insurance will not be billed.
- 3D Mammography. At the Silver Cross Center for Women’s health, patients can have a three-dimensional image of the breast for earlier detection of small breast cancers that may be hidden during digital mammography. This is especially helpful for individuals with dense breasts as it provides a greater accuracy in pinpointing size, shape and location of any abnormalities.
- Personal Attention. From the moment you arrive (and valet park) at Silver Cross, you are treated with the utmost concern. Silver Cross knows your time is valuable so their highly skilled staff will have you in and out quickly—usually within 30 minutes or less. To put your mind at ease, results are just a phone call away through a special 24-hour hotline. And if you need additional testing, Silver Cross’ dedicated nurse navigator can help you coordinate the next steps in your care. Because of this attention to detail, the Center for Women’s Health ranks in the Top 1% in the U.S. for patient satisfaction according to Press Ganey.
Don’t wait any longer. Schedule an appointment for your annual mammogram at the Silver Cross Center for Women’s Health by calling (815) 300-7076. Or you can request an appointment online.