Flowers can be a brilliant way to decorate your home during the holidays. They bring a more natural feel to a room’s décor than some ornaments and decorations. You can also use flowers to add color to the table on Christmas Day and can play a huge part in your festive decorating.
Here are 10 Christmas flowers you should have in your home this year or send to someone special.
Now you can save 5-10% off every bouquet or arrangement with the following florists when you present your I Matter card—not only at Christmastime, but all year long. Consider it our gift to you for taking care of yourself by getting your annual mammogram and/or heart screening.
- An English Garden Flowers & Gifts: 11210 Front St., Mokena, IL (708) 995-5523
- Bella Fiori: 1820 East Lincoln Hwy., New Lenox, IL (815) 463-8330
- Lincolnway Florist: 134 E. Francis Rd., New Lenox, IL (815) 215-7050
- The Country Florist: 354 W. Maple Street New Lenox, IL 60451 (815) 485-8250
- The Flower Cottage: 21122 La Grange Rd., Frankfort, IL (815) 464-5400
If you don’t have an I Matter card, you can sign-up for this free rewards program today. Next time you come to Silver Cross Hospital for your health screening, you will receive your card. It is that easy.
Request an appointment for a screening online or call (815) 300-7076. A physician’s order is required for a mammogram.