Kickin’ Pork Chops
Summer is here! Kick grilling season up a notch with these Kickin’ Pork Chops from Chef Levi. Serve up these pork chops with some grilled veggies and you have a healthy recipe done in minutes.
Servings: 8 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes Calories: 221 | Total Fat: 16g | Total Carbs: 1g | Protein: 23g
- 8 4oz. pork loin chops
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- ¼ c. olive oil
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 oz. pkg. spicy ranch dressing mix
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl
2. Refrigerate for 1 hour
3. Place pork chops on a sheet pan lined with aluminum foil. Leave at least 1 inch of space between each pork chop.
4. Place sheet pan of pork chops in oven at 400°F for 20-30 minutes or until internal temperature is at 160°F. • OR – Grill pork chops 3-5 minutes per side or until internal temperature is at 160°F.
5. Serve with grilled or roasted vegetables.